Our warranty policy is automatically in effect upon purchase of any of our products. Our warranty lasts five years from the date of purchase.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, crystal). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the this page (click here) and select the subject ‘Warranty & Repair’. Please note that shipping fees are to be paid by you, and will be reimbursed in case a manufacturing default has been identified. In case we cannot find any defects described above, the product will be sent back to the customer.
Warranty does not cover
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake, loss or theft.
- Battery replacement
- Esthetical changes that occur during normal wear and tear and aging (minor scratches, etc.; on the case and/or crystal, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- If the warranty is not submitted along with the watch.
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
The case, dial, hands, crystal, strap and/or other parts may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
In case your battery runs out of power, please visit your local jeweller for a battery replacement. This is not covered under warranty.
Our watches are 5ATM water-resistant, meaning that they are resistant against rain, light swimming and showering. Surfing, diving, and other watersports are not recommended. Please beware that leather straps are not suitable to be used in water. We do not cover any damage caused by water under warranty.
Unauthorized third party purchases
If purchasing from e-commerce platforms such as eBay and Groupon or an unauthorized third party vendor on Amazon, there is a risk of receiving a timepiece that is counterfeit, used or defective.
We do not honor any warranty claims that are not accompanied by the original documentation. To obtain a repair or replacement under this limited warranty, you must be able to provide your original proof of purchase.